Rapidocs LawDraft

Change of name deed (Northern Ireland)

This document offers several options for changing the name of an adult in Northern Ireland. It will give you the option of creating either a statutory declaration or deed poll. If you choose the deed poll, you'll have the option of creating the extra documents needed to enrol (register) it with the High Court - our document will guide you through the process and the requirements/fees involved.

Compatible region(s)::
  • Version: 12849.1.9
  • Last updated: 3 Mar 2021