Rapidocs LawDraft

Form K1 - Application for registration of a land charge

Where an option to purchase has been created under the terms of a cohabitation agreement or prenuptial agreement, use this document to make an application to register it with the Land Charges Department. You must be the person entitled to the benefit of the option to purchase or his or her solicitor in order to complete this form. This form is only suitable for use where the property is unregistered. If the property is registered, you will need to complete the document 'Form AN1 Application to enter an agreed notice' instead of this one. Please note that this document can only be used in England & Wales.

Compatible region(s)::
  • Version: 12739.1.10
  • Last updated: 12 Jun 2018