Rapidocs LawDraft

Form AN1 - Application to enter an agreed notice

Where an option to purchase has been created under the terms of a cohabitation agreement or prenuptial agreement, use this document to make an application to register it with the Land Registry if that property is registered. Please note that you must be the registered owner of the property to complete this form or be the solicitor of the registered owner. Where the property is unregistered, you will need to complete the document 'Form K1 Application for registration of a land charge' instead of this one. Please note that this document can only be used in England & Wales.

Compatible region(s)::
  • Version: 12740.1.10
  • Last updated: 12 Jun 2018