Rapidocs LawDraft

Form N325 - Request for warrant of possession of land

Form N325 should be used to apply to the court to instruct court bailiffs to evict any tenants who have failed to vacate the property within the time given to them by the court under the terms of a possession order, or if the tenant has failed to comply with the terms of a suspended possession order. It can also be used to instruct the court bailiff to recover any money owed by tenants. Once completed, this form must be sent to the relevant court together with the appropriate court fee to be issued. It is only suitable for claims within England & Wales.

Compatible region(s)::
  • Version: 12742.1.17
  • Last updated: 20 Apr 2022