Rapidocs LawDraft

Codicil appointing a substitute guardian

If you want to make a relatively simple and straightforward change to your Will, you can use a codicil to do so without having to create a new Will.

Use this codicil to appoint a substitute guardian for your children. You might do this if one of your substitute guardians is unable to act as a guardian or if you didn't previously choose a substitute guardian. In all other respects, your Will remains the same.

Please note that you cannot use this codicil if you already have 5 or more codicils to your existing Will, as at this point we recommend that you make a new Will.

Compatible region(s)::
  • Version: 13093.1.8
  • Last updated: 21 Oct 2020