Rapidocs LawDraft

Revocation of a general or enduring power of attorney

Use this document to cancel either a General power of attorney (sometimes called an Ordinary power of attorney), or an Enduring power of attorney (EPA).

If you want to revoke an EPA, you can only use this document if the EPA hasn't been registered - otherwise, you'll need to apply to either the Court of Protection (in England & Wales) or the Office of Care and Protection (in Northern Ireland).

Note that you can only use this document for powers of attorney created in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. You can't use it to revoke a Lasting power of attorney.

Compatible region(s)::
  • Version: 12105.4.8
  • Last updated: 25 Nov 2020